Monday, September 20, 2010
And so it begins...
Tomorrow is the big day. I'm leaving, on a jet plane, to start my Peace Corps journey. I checked (and re-checked) every list, ticket, email, letter, and handbook I have been sent. And heck, on paper, I look ready. In real life, I feel extremely unprepared. Although, as my wise father has said once before, when exactly would I be prepared? Certainly not any more than I am right now. In fact, if I would be leaving any later, I would probably be less prepared because I would have for sure procrastinated multiple things. So tomorrow is the big day. I'll be in Philadelphia for a couple days and then off on my first trip overseas. I should arrive in Baku sometime Friday and then we'll be in Sumqayit for training. According to letters and previous/current volunteers, I should probably have internet approximately once a week to once every other week. So here I go. I'll keep this full of information whenever I can. Thanks for the support everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will miss you PANTS!
ReplyDeleteSoph